Last updated: September 13th, 2023
We know privacy is important to you, and we are committed to protecting your personal information when you engage with Iventions International Events, S.L.U. website (the «Website»).
HOW AND WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect and manage personal data to facilitate, expedite, and fulfill commitments established on the Website, maintain relationships established through user-submitted forms, and respond to requests or inquiries. Additionally, data may be used for personalization, operational and statistical analysis, and activities related to our corporate objectives. This includes data extraction, storage, and marketing studies to enhance the quality, functionality, and user experience on the Website.
The personal data of the User will be processed in an effective, proportionate, and responsible manner, in strict compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (“GDPR”), the Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (“LOPDGDD”) and all other regulations that may be applicable.
The User must guarantee: (a) the veracity of the data that provides through the Website and (b) that he will keep the information provided updated, so that it corresponds at all times to his actual situation, being solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements he made, as well as for any damages that may arise from it.
This document applies to both women and men and is written in the masculine gender for reading convenience only.
FOR HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We will define the appropriate retention criteria, taking into account:
- Record maintenance needs for analysis and/or audit purposes. For example, if you sign up for our newsletter, we will keep your personal information until such time as you request that your information is deleted, or we consider your consent to have expired.
- Compliance with record retention requirements under the law
- Defending or bringing any existing or potential legal claims
- Dealing with any complaints
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
- Personal information:
While using our Website, we may request your personal information, such as your email address, phone number and name. Upon your express acceptance we may use this data to send you newsletters or share marketing materials that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving such communications from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-Personal information:
We use Non-Personal information or data that cannot personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences submitted by you, and preferences generated based on the data you provide.
The entity responsible for processing personal data collected on this website is Iventions International Events, S.L.U., identified by tax identification number B65280398 , with address in Av. Diagonal 433, 4-2, Barcelona, Spain. You can contact us at the number +34 933 028 640 or emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data adheres to the principles outlined in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: We require your consent and provide transparent information about the purposes of data collection.
- Purpose limitation: We collect personal data for specific, explicit, and lawful purposes.
- Data minimization: We collect only strictly necessary personal data for the intended processing activities.
- Accuracy: We maintain accurate and up-to-date personal data.
- Storage limitation: We retain personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill processing purposes.
- Integrity and confidentiality: We process personal data securely and confidentially.
- Proactive responsibility: The Data Controller ensures compliance with these principles.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
We process personal data based on consent, and we are committed to obtaining explicit and verifiable consent from you for specific purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the email email@example.com, without affecting your use of the Website.
The personal data provided by the User will be kept in the systems and databases of the Data Controller for as long as the User continues to use the Platform and as long as the User does not request its deletion and during the term for which legal liabilities may arise from the services rendered.
The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used within the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, being made available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We may collect information from you when you:
- Contact us online with questions and comments about our products and services.
- Sign up for our email newsletters and other notifications.
- Interact with us on social media.
- Follow us, share our content or log into social media on our websites.
- Otherwise provide it to us.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Data will not be transferred to third parties outside Iventions´s activity except for any legal mandate or obligation. In addition, we may share your personal information internally and with third parties exclusively for the purposes described above. We would typically share your information with service providers, online platforms such as social media or ad tech companies and with internal operators for business purposes.
SECRECY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to implementing necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data. These measures aim to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure of transmitted, stored, or processed personal data in accordance with the provisions set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
While we strive to maintain the highest security standards, we cannot guarantee absolute protection against hackers or unauthorized access. Iventions does not guarantee that the Website security system shall be absolutely invulnerable to unauthorized access to the information stored on it, not bearing in any case any responsibility in the event that Iventions adopts the referred measures in compliance with law.
In the event of a security breach compromising personal data, we will promptly notify affected users in accordance with Article 4 of the RGPD, defining a breach of security as any incident leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure of personal data.
We treat personal data as confidential and ensure that confidentiality is upheld by our employees, partners, and authorized individuals through legal or contractual obligations.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. If you live in the European Economic Area or the UK, or are physically in the European Economic Area or the UK, under Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR, you may request to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Delete your personal information
- Correct or update your personal information
- Move, copy or have your personal information transmitted electronically
- Restrict processing of your personal information
- Withdraw any consent you have given in relation to your personal information
- Object to certain types of processing (e.g. for example, request us to stop sending you email marketing)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The User can exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation, suppression, opposition and portability by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User may forward any question or query relating to the information about him which Iventions has in its possession, or a complaint, if he believes that his privacy has been infringed in any way as a result of the information which Iventions has gathered about him, to Iventions at: email@example.com.