Last updated: 19th of September 2023.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITY ON THE PLATFORM
The User agrees and undertakes that he/she shall not engage in any of the following activities:
- Copying, duplicating, altering, removing, processing, translating, publishing, distributing, transmitting, creating a derivative work, or using or storing content displayed on the Website (including details, photographs or videos of events, congress, DMC and exhibits shown on or users of the Website or any databases).
- Displaying content from the Website within a visible or concealed format or displaying content from the Website in any way, including through any software, device, accessory or communication protocol, which changes its original design or omits anything from it.
- Operating any computer application or software or any other medium, for the purpose of searching, scanning, copying, duplicating or automatically retrieving all or some of the content displayed on the Website.
- Copying components of the software which operates the Website to other applications, hacking the software, decrypting codes or the internal structure of the data, or carrying out reverse engineering, recompilation, disassembly or producing derivatives from the software and technologies which the Website is based upon.
- Copying, duplicating, altering, removing, processing, translating, publishing, distributing, transmitting, creating a derivative work, using or infringing in any way copyrights and/or trademarks and/or trade secrets and/or patents and/or any other proprietary right of Iventions or of any other party.
- Obtaining or creating unauthorized access to the Website, the content displayed on it or computer systems, databases or networks which are connected to the Website in any way.
- Impersonating a person and/or any other party, including filling in incorrect, inaccurate and/or incomplete details when registering for or using the Website.
- Misuse of the Website or unreasonable use which interferes with or damages the activity of the Website or Iventions (including a use which competes with or may compete with Iventions).
- Disseminate or promote information, content or opinions that affect the dignity of the person, that are threatening, defamatory, abusive, insulting or discriminatory on the grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition, among others, of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist apology nature or that threaten human rights, youth or childhood, public order or public safety
- Carrying out any other activity which contravenes the law and/or may damage Iventions.
Iventions does not provide any guarantee, whether express or implied, and cannot be held liable for the website or the content and services incorporated therein. Users acknowledge and voluntarily accept that the use of the website, its services, and content is undertaken at their own risk. Therefore, Users should take all necessary measures to minimize risks, including implementing any security measures required for antivirus and data recovery procedures. Unless expressly mandated by law, and only to the extent mandated, Iventions neither guarantees nor assumes any responsibility regarding access to and use of the website, its content, and/or the services incorporated therein.
DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Iventions exclusively owns the intellectual property, industrial property rights, and any other analogous rights inherent to the website. Additionally, Iventions reserves all rights over any content, services, or elements owned by the company and incorporated on the website. This includes, but is not limited to, the visual appearance, graphics or illustrated images on the webpages, navigation architecture, website source codes, photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, technology, logos, and trademarks. Users undertake to refrain from removing, deleting, manipulating, or modifying any notes, legends, indications, or symbols from this website.
The User undertakes to pay Iventions the amount of indemnity which it is entitled to under the provisions of this paragraph immediately upon receiving Iventions first demand for him to do so.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The website is operated and controlled by Iventions International Events SLU. from its offices in Spain. Therefore, any disputes or conflicts arising from access to and/or use of the website shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation. The courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona, Spain, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters and disputes, with the express waiver of any other jurisdiction.
This Legal Notice is subject to change without prior notice, and it is the responsibility of Users to review this notice regularly to stay informed about any updates.
For any inquiries regarding this Legal Notice, please contact us at email@example.com